Chamang Waterfall|Pahang|Malaysia

Interesting Places In Malaysia


The Chamang Fall can be reached by taking the road from Bentong to Raub. Just outside Bentong there is a signposted junction where you turn left. After about 10 km you will reach the Recreation Park. Chamang waterfall has facilities like a rest area, toilets and changing rooms nearby, making it a perfect area for a weekend retreat for those out of town.

The Chamang Waterfall in Bentong is tucked in a lush valley bordered by verdant tropical rainforest. It is a soothing experience to be enveloped by such surroundings where the only sounds you hear are the beautiful noise of jungle insects and the rushing water. The waterfall used to be a favourite spot among locals who come here to fish and while away the hours.

The waterfall, with its huge volume of water gushing from the top, is a visual wonder, but may be too dangerous for bathing. But, there is a small meandering stream at the bottom, away from the rush, that is perfect for a dip.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Got your comments on my blog and came over and now following thru GFC and Twitter. I did not see a Facebook button, though. Let me know if you have one and I can come back if you need me to. What a lovely waterfall and the rocks are really big!

Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Beautiful! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Following you back! :)

Ginger
gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

Night Owls Perch said...

So BREATHTAKING! I would love to see it in person some day. :)

Hopping thru the Monday Morning Hop and Stopping by from www.nightowlsperch.com and following your blog on GFC


If you havent followed me yet, please come by and follow back. :)

Kelly said...

Thanks for stopping by Coupons, Crafts and Causes. These are beautiful pictures. I'm now following via GFC.

Have a great week,


Kelly
Coupons, Crafts and Causes
Coupons, Crafts and Causes - Facebook
Indiana Inker
Indiana Inker - FB

Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney said...

What a beautiful place! I would love to be able to visit one day! :)

I'm following from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

Have a great week and I hope to see you link back up with us next week!

Kortney
www.kortneyskrazylife.com